Website on iPhone

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
Hi there,

Hope I have posted this in the right place, basically when I go onto pcs on my iphone and go through the configurator, I cannot see the price on the right as the strip containing the video or pics of the laptop don't go where they should but are on the right at the correct height but there is no space for them where they should go so go to the right, exetending the page but most annoyingly obscuring the price. This is only a minor problem but I thought you should be aware of it!!!

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Haha, displays perfectly fine on my cheap-ass HTC Wildfire :):)

Try the computer bit not the laptops. Cases stop around 79 quid mark and you can't scroll because of android webkit.

Written from an expensive ass samsung galaxy note

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
oh i found out a cure for the cases thing on a phone (ipod touch anyway) you have to use 2 fingers to scroll across

Rakk

The Awesome
Cases stop around 79 quid mark and you can't scroll because of android webkit.
Fair point but a) that wasn't what he was complaining about - I can always see the prices and b) do you think I tried every option on a piddly small screen :)

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Fair point but a) that wasn't what he was complaining about - I can always see the prices and b) do you think I tried every option on a piddly small screen :)

My drop downs work intermittently and the calculator is a sham. But its a smartphone....

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Before long smartphones will use browsers that mimic IE9/Firefox/Chrome so that all websites display correctly. I use a W7 phone and our website works pretty well including the pricing.

Apple will cotton on to this eventually...

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Before long smartphones will use browsers that mimic IE9/Firefox/Chrome so that all websites display correctly. I use a W7 phone and our website works pretty well including the pricing.

Apple will cotton on to this eventually...

Hopefully apple will change spurring samsung to copy them. Exactly.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
well there are browsers available on the app store that can display as different browsers, all old versions though, making it worse