Website to purchase games?

Vaio

Enthusiast
Hi guys, so in the past I've only really used steam and greenmangaming to purchase my games, but can you tell me other, legit websites that I can use?
And also websites to stay clear from.

TIA

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi guys, so in the past I've only really used steam and greenmangaming to purchase my games, but can you tell me other, legit websites that I can use?
And also websites to stay clear from.

TIA
GOG is good
Epic store has good sale at the moment
CDKeys often has good deals.

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
Just to echo Spyder - It is definitely worth getting the Epic Games Launcher and setting up an account as they often have freebies.

Other than that, I've used CDKeys a lot over the years.

Never really used GOG recently but I have heard good things.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Epic are always giving away good titles, well worth logging in once a week. Currently GTA 5 and end of this week it’s borderlands 2 and the pre-sequel also

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Instantgaming is also good fast and reliable. But sometimes too pricey.
Instantgaming is a grey market and shouldn’t be used, just google it, they charge a premium to accept a backed form of payment like PayPal, and plenty of people have had their accounts hacked after making a purchase:

Even steam have blocked them on their own forums:

This means the keys may well work, but they’re likely stolen and Steam often revoke batches of stolen licenses once they come to light.

saino24

Oh man never knew about it. I've purchased multiple games from that site and nothing bad happened. Guess i was lucky lol. Anyway thanks for letting me know.