Weird RGB issue

scarpa1

Enthusiast
This is a bit of a weird one and its hard to explain without it turning into a book so trying to keep it short.
Currently I also can't post my full specs but I think a lot of you no most of my PC already.
Anyway the important bits I think are

Strix 570 f MB
And im using Armoury crate,aura sync to do the RGB.
Everything was fine for 6 or so weeks, but the other day when powering the pc off all my RGB turned red just before it totally shutdown. The colour was all white at the time
Thought it was a bit weird so turned it back on and everything was still red.

Went into Armoury crate and selected my saved colour and it wouldn't change so picked another colour and it was fine.
All the dark colours are fine, no issues.
But if I select a colour and then use the colour square to change to a bright white it will turn everything red, but if I select a darker white its fine, seems the brighter you go it just turns it to red.

It changes everything, apart from the light strip on the lian li 011 case which stays the bright white.
This will then cause any lighter colour, for example, light blue to be a dark green, yellow will be orange.
Any darker colour like blue or green will be fine.
If I restart pc then the colours are fine again until I try selecting the brighter white areas on the colour square.

I have unistalled Armoury crate and re installed and the problem remains. Installed from the Asus Armoury crate Web page.
So to cut a long story short, what would be causing the white rgb colours to turn red and then effect the other lighter colours too.

Last edited: