Well, now ordered \o/

Gorman

Author Level
Cheers dude. Running amazing right off the bat - so happy I could spit (and have done!).

The only problem is my Gf brought home the Sims 3 saying 'Oh we finally have a PC that will run this game I love so much..' Yeah THANKS PCS! ;o; (;))

Ouch, time to buy another rig man.

PaulH

Bright Spark
Or a set of handcuffs, I had to get my Mrs a laptop so she stayed well clear of my PC with that game of evil......

Meds

The only problem is my Gf brought home the Sims 3 saying 'Oh we finally have a PC that will run this game I love so much..

I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat so I bought a PS3 to keep me entertained :D

Tabasco

Bronze Level Poster
Heh! I've got a 360 as well so it works out quite well really. She plays The Sims and forgets what the time is, I get to play whatever I want on the 360.

Still, next PC purchase is defo a Lappy. I can't help but feel that having The Sims 3 on here is somehow melting the PC's will to live ;)

Matt

Bright Spark
The only problem is my Gf brought home the Sims 3 saying 'Oh we finally have a PC that will run this game I love so much..' Yeah THANKS PCS! ;o; (;))

I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat so I bought a PS3 to keep me entertained :D

Brothers in arms. I feel your pain, well kind of. Regarding women, and the sims 3 at least.

The main reason i bought my partner a xfx 4650, 2gig corsair value ram @ 667mhz and an intel core 2 duo 2180. I bought her the sims 3 a while back but she could never get it running on her old pc without crashing. I suspect it was to do with her old legacy X1650.

steveuk87

Super Star
Haha well i dont have the exact same trouble as my gf hates computers and games :/ but she is a facebook addict! so she monopolises my laptop atm haha.

I got a ps3 cz i could never afford a decent pc, but now i have both YAY!!

Steve