We're now open until 8pm and calls are cheaper than ever!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We are pleased to announce that from Monday 14th April we are now open from 9am until 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am until 5pm on Saturdays.

Additionally, our phone number has now changed over to 0333 011 7000. Calls to 03 numbers are included in your standard network minutes from mobile phones when on contract and also any inclusive call packages from land-lines. If they are not included in your call minutes or you are using pay as you go, the cost of calls is the same as to 01 and 02 numbers. :)

new_opening_times.jpg

FYI Our old number will still work so you can still call us on our old number, but this will close at 5pm (our old opening times).

Further reading:

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/2009/09/what-are-03-numbers/

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Good stuff.

However, I want to claim false advertising, because there is no way Jak looks like that! :D

knigh7

Bronze Level Poster
Great news, I had to call 9AM this morning to arrange an RMA and went to work late as I could not call during your "old" working hours.

Thanks PCS.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
If I call you at 7.59pm and talk for an hour about what I intend to have for tea will you be annoyed?

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
I like the number switch, seems very sensible. The longer hours are bound to help people too.

That said it does mean I need to go and change my signature... so that's kind of a minus point. Also it means the call centre team will have to delay the first pint of the day from 5:01 to 8:01...

On balance its probably more positive than negative though.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Let me know if you require any assistance ;)

I am only a forum moderator and do not work for PCS, therefore all
advice offered is given in good faith, but does not constitute an official position of PCS.

The official lines of support are:
Phone : 0333 011 7000
Email : [email protected]

If you want my specific advice about your build or problem feel free to drop me a private message and I will happily have a look at your thread.​

Team work :)

Another problem solved another member happy.

Last edited:

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
That said it does mean I need to go and change my signature... so that's kind of a minus point.

Sadly the new system does not allow the older style phone tracking so the waiting time web page does not work.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Let me know if you require any assistance

I'm sure I warned you lot before :p But don't worry I certainly will, however thanks to Smoke I don't anticipate any problems :) However if you do see anything feel free to contact SmokeDarKnight directly :)

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I'm sure I warned you lot before :p But don't worry I certainly will, however thanks to Smoke I don't anticipate any problems :) However if you do see anything feel free to contact SmokeDarKnight directly :)

OH i forgot about your powers and apologize for my cheeky comments and remarks.... Sir :)