What are you driving at the moment?

Bigfoot

Grand Master
My new car is also going to be a bit like a 3080. It was due to be arriving in June, but there are no build slots until at least July and it is looking more like September or October. Living in rural Scotland and sometimes needing to do long trips, current electric cars don’t work for me, so it is diesel again. Only a mere 286 BHP, but plenty of torque.

Bhuna50

Author Level
I've yet comeacross a german car that has got them............... :ROFLMAO:
Ah just read the spec - Ive got them - no idea how to use them :D

Actually in all seriousness - its the sweeping indicators so of course i use them as it looks posh :D

Bigfoot

Grand Master
My new car will have laser headlights so that I can vaporise caravans, motor homes and cyclists 😀 that clog up our narrow country roads. I couldn’t justify the cost of the photon torpedo upgrade.

Bhuna50

Author Level
My new car will have laser headlights so that I can vaporise caravans, motor homes and cyclists 😀 that clog up our narrow country roads. I couldn’t justify the cost of the photon torpedo upgrade.
I thought having the laser headlights would be a waste of money. I went for the laser taillights instead as everything will be behind me 😂😂😂

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I thought having the laser headlights would be a waste of money. I went for the laser taillights instead as everything will be behind me 😂😂😂
Yes. Given you have a German car, other drivers should be respectful and pull over to the side of the road to let you make progress. Previous statements about drivers of German cars not indicating were slanderous. They indicate that you should move out of their way by flashing their headlights.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
My Dad always said that German cars have magic indicators - once they are turned on then everyone will magically get out of your way - so you can just swerve into whatever lane you want without looking.

They also include magic hazard lights - once they are flashing then you are no longer a hazard even when double parked outside the bookies.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
My Dad always said that German cars have magic indicators - once they are turned on then everyone will magically get out of your way - so you can just swerve into whatever lane you want without looking.

They also include magic hazard lights - once they are flashing then you are no longer a hazard even when double parked outside the bookies.
Here on Crete (and I guess in the rest of Greece as well) new drivers are instructed to turn their hazard lights on when parking or making any kind of similar slow manoeuvre. We reckon they mean 'I'm now going to do something stupid but I'm not going to tell you what'!

They also put their hazard lights on when parking illegally (which is about 60% of the time), so they also mean 'I've just done something stupid but you don't need me to tell you what'!

Bigfoot

Grand Master

If they frequent the bookies, they will be unlikely to afford a German car

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
It's funny the difference in traffic depending what you drive. If I kick around in my white Mondeo I feel disdain. When I drive the Supra everyone moves out the way. It's as if they see, and hear, a death mobile and instantly move out the way. I'm not even driving fast..... much.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I had a 1970s Mini Clubman in the mid 1980s. It was noisy, rattle and cramped, but was at its best on twisty roads due the the hard suspension. Current day Minis are nothing like the old ones.