What are you driving at the moment?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is a great shot to show the interior.....

E51-071023-23-source-1200x607.jpg
My God, that is a generous cabin!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
My God, that is a generous cabin!
It has to be seen to be believed, honestly.

The rear seats fold up too (right into the quarter space, hanging off the rear grab handle), should they not be required, which offers a ridiculous boot space.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
It's a cracking bit of kit. Can't believe what you get for the cash. It's officially an 8 seater but 6 can get in in recliner style seating. There's so much space. Full leather, rotating seats, foot rests, lazy boy-esque leg extensions. Everything's electric.... even the doors. Birdseye view cameras for parking, 5.1 audio system..... it's just unreal. Even has electric curtains.
When I was a lad you got a three cylinder engine that you had to crank to start, wooden seats, and in the deluxe model, a roof. The entertainment centre was a mirror so you could see the people behind laughing at you. But we were grateful!

Turnips

Bronze Level Poster
That cannot be cheap to run Hahaha.
I've never worked it out (because I don't want to know 😑) but I suspect it does around 11 to the gallon.

Figured I may as well scratch the itch before either:
A.) Everything goes electric and soulless
B.) The human race becomes extinct due to global warming/respiratory pandemic

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Currently driving a Ford focus that has a leaking piston ring so it likes to occasionally misfire and drinks oil like there no tomorrow... am looking for a new car tho
now i have a new car... guess what.. it's another Ford Focus :ROFLMAO: although i upgraded to an estate this time and it has quite a few mod cons to it

mind you
No surprises that Ford stands for Fix Or Repair Daily :ROFLMAO:
no surprises as to what happened barely a month after i got the car :p lol

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Today was my last day with my BMW 530D SE XDrive Touring. It has been the best car I have ever had. I am not sad, though, as an M Sport version has taken its place.

steaky360

It is not bad for a diesel estate. It is quite easy to go fast without realising quite how fast you are moving., which could be bad for the licence.
The BMW big diesels are phenomenal, I've had a 335D (E92 version, so fairly old and a touch 'rough' by today's standards) and its still exceptionally rapid and you go from stopped to banned in no time at all if you're not careful. If you drive carefully, you can still get bonkers mileage for such a 'big' car.

Looking at changing out the car maybe next year, either looking at a 440i MHT or an M4 if the X-Drive versions are reviewed well (never owned a M series car so... well.. now's the time!).

Bigfoot

Grand Master
The BMW big diesels are phenomenal, I've had a 335D (E92 version, so fairly old and a touch 'rough' by today's standards) and its still exceptionally rapid and you go from stopped to banned in no time at all if you're not careful. If you drive carefully, you can still get bonkers mileage for such a 'big' car.

Looking at changing out the car maybe next year, either looking at a 440i MHT or an M4 if the X-Drive versions are reviewed well (never owned a M series car so... well.. now's the time!).
This is my second XDrive Touring. The grip and traction seems very good. The roads are very twisty up here and can get pretty treacherous in winter. I have seen a few BMWs ‘parked‘ in a field due to failing to make a bend in winter conditions. One was a long way below the road and looked quite worrying.

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Currently driving a 2015 BMW M3 (F80). Wife's got a 2016 Fiat Abarth 500 convertible.

Looking to get something bigger next year. Not sure what yet. It'll definitely be petrol and hopefully a V8. :)

robin h 25

I've now owned my Citroen DS3 Racing, going on 5 years now, considering how rare it is , for me it's a keeper no matter the cost,

Today, it just broke my wallet with some work that needing to be done,

Below screenshots shows my passenger side, carbon fiber side skirt that needs replacing, as it's broken and coming away from the body, and i have to replace my two front brembo brake calipers,

The carbon fiber passenger side, side skirt is coming in at an eye watering £500 to replace:eek:😭,
The two front brembo brake calipers is coming in at an even more eye watering £700 each to replace😱😭🤕,
and this all comes not long after having had new brembo brake disc and pads all round and a new performance exhaust system,

Since my last post in here, it's shed a little weight and gained a little more power, which = more fun,

No matter how much this thing costs me, I absolutely love and enjoy this little pocket rocket🤪🥰.

IMG-20200112-WA0022 (6)_LI.jpg

Citroen DS3 Racing side skirt damage (2).jpg

Citroen DS3 Racing side skirt damage 2.jpg

Citroen DS3 Racing Caliper.jpg

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've now owned my Citroen DS3 Racing, going on 5 years now, considering how rare it is , for me it's a keeper no matter the cost,

Today, it just broke my wallet with some work that needing to be done,

Below screenshots shows my passenger side, carbon fiber side skirt that needs replacing, as it's broken and coming away from the body, and i have to replace my two front brembo brake calipers,

The carbon fiber passenger side, side skirt is coming in at an eye watering £500 to replace:eek:😭,
The two front brembo brake calipers is coming in at an even more eye watering £700 each to replace😱😭🤕,
and this all comes not long after having had new brembo brake disc and pads all round and a new performance exhaust system,

Since my last post in here, it's shed a little weight and gained a little more power, which = more fun,

No matter how much this thing costs me, I absolutely love and enjoy this little pocket rocket🤪🥰.

View attachment 31664

View attachment 31660

View attachment 31661

View attachment 31662
I absolutely love these! I remember that Top Gear episode back in the day where Clarkson had one of these in Italy (I'm sure you hear that all the time 😂). it was my 'dream attainable car' back in my early teens for quite some time I seem to remember!