What are you driving at the moment?

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just been told I may get it in August woo woo! not been this excited sine I hit my 100 days waiting at PCS last year, but no cake from Mazda :(
Here ya go, buddy:

43D64FCA-F74A-437F-A17C-6CA78B00C28C.jpeg

robin h 25

i'm having to wait until sometime in March before they get my carbon fiber side skirt in

Geez's, I finally got my carbon fiber side skirt from Citroen today and..... I'm not very happy😤,
after all this waiting, To get home and have a look.. to only find this...
New carbon fiber side skirt cracked.jpg

A nice lovely crack in the carbon fiber, not what you want to see having spend £500 on this

I'll be taking it back to Citroen parts department tomorrow morning, God know's when to expect a replacement for this😔, considering how long i'd had to wait for this,

With the next replacement, I'm going to get Citroen parts department to open it and check it over before I leave their parts department, for which i should have done that today but I didn't have my thinking head on...
picard-facepalm.jpg

robin h 25

So after 6 years and 6 months of ownership, Today, I've finally said goodbye to my very rare Citroen DS3 Racing😭😭

I decided to trade in and trade up,

I'm now an owner of a Hyundai I30N Fastback...

My photo of the very last time that i will see of my Citroen DS3 Racing as i drove away in this very Hyundai.
Bye Bye Citroen DS3 Racing.jpg

robin h 25

Just about had my Hyundai I30N for 6 months, and on Thursday evening (22nd) some clown tried to set fire to my car:mad:🤬, some passer by noticed another car on my street that had also been set on fire then noticed mine on fire,

I'm lucky the damage is not too bad, the fire brigade responded very quick, I also have a police report on this, I'm currently in the process of getting the damage repaired...
fire damage 2.jpg

fire damage.jpg

The clown stuck some fire lighters under my driver side rear wheel arch and lit them.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just about had my Hyundai I30N for 6 months, and on Thursday evening (22nd) some clown tried to set fire to my car:mad:🤬, some passer by noticed another car on my street that had also been set on fire then noticed mine on fire,

I'm lucky the damage is not too bad, the fire brigade responded very quick, I also have a police report on this, I'm currently in the process of getting the damage repaired...
View attachment 40291
View attachment 40292

The clown stuck some fire lighters under my driver side rear wheel arch and lit them.
I'm very glad it didn't go up.

What goes through the mind of some people to even think of doing this??? I just don't get it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I hope they get whoever is responsible, and that they get treated appropriately
In my bad days, I did have a night in London where I ran around and pulled the Mercedes badges off some cars. No idea why, I didn't even keep them, probably some form of antiestablishment rubbish.

But what they've done, if it hadn't been found could very easily have caused a serious problem, especially if they'd done it on multiple cars and it hadn't been found.

Is it on the back arch under the petrol tank? Am I being overly sensitive or could that quite easily have caused the petrol tank to blow up? Maybe that was their intent.

I just don't get it. I get being a young moron, pier pressured by bad influences into stupidity like minor vandalism, but when it seriously impacts peoples safety, your brain should take over and stop that kind of thing.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
In my bad days, I did have a night in London where I ran around and pulled the Mercedes badges off some cars. No idea why, I didn't even keep them, probably some form of antiestablishment rubbish.

can just imagine @SpyderTracks waking up with 5 Mercedes badges and thinking "oh my Christ what have I been doing?"

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
can just imagine @SpyderTracks waking up with 5 Mercedes badges and thinking "oh my Christ what have I been doing?"
You were there weren't you? Can you just tell them I'm sorry.

The amount of times I woke up in the cells not having a clue what had happened. I got to the point where they'd wake me up, I'd walk out the cell up to the front desk and just say "what happened this time".