What fan and how to install

jrobbertss

I was thinking of buying and installing a new 200mm fan in my Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus Case i havent decided where to put it (either side/top) would it be better for it to be on the side or top to keep my GPU Cooler?

What 200mm fans do you recommend and how would you install one into the case?

Would the addition of a new fan remove my 1 year collect and return warranty?

My max required wattage is 560W for my current rig from my 650W PSU is the addition of a 200mm fan okay?

Thanks

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I was thinking of buying and installing a new 200mm fan in my Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus Case i havent decided where to put it (either side/top) would it be better for it to be on the side or top to keep my GPU Cooler?

What 200mm fans do you recommend and how would you install one into the case?

Would the addition of a new fan remove my 1 year collect and return warranty?

My max required wattage is 560W for my current rig from my 650W PSU is the addition of a 200mm fan okay?

Thanks

Adding the fans should not affect your warranty unless you damage the components while doing it but that is pretty unlikely. Fitting the fans is pretty straight forward, I recently bought this one:
http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/accessories/spectre-pro-led#specs

The manual of your case should indicate how to reach the top of your case to fit in the fans.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Are instructions included with the purchase of the fan?

To be honest, never checked. I think there are pictures but it is something you don't really need instructions to. I have never fitted a fan before and found it pretty straightforward. You can always post your queries if you are unsure on how to fit them on the forum once you are ready to install them.

Corfate

Author Level
I have one of the blue Spectre pro fans, it's great :)
All you need to do is screw into the right hole then attach the header to the appropriate connector :)