What game would you like to see?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
So, this might be a bit of strange question. But what game would you like to see any why?

I'd have to say, Game of Thrones: Total War

I used to love total war till CA/Sega Stuffed it all up with Rome II and their out of date and unsuitable game engine.

Imagine a TW game that wasn't a giant buggy mess and was set in the world of GOT!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Need for Speed Underground 3! If this is released I will die happy!

Also a more AAA style Walking Dead game would be cool maybe MMO like Dayz, Survival Instinct could have been the one, but ummm....

And a stand-alone full CoD nazi zombies game with all the current released zombie maps and loads more and 8 player games or something :D

Erenion

An official Lord of the Rings Total War would be nice, although the Third Age mod is pretty damn good.

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
A Need for speed: Pro street 2, another metro game (any metro game will be great :D ), fallout 4 and ESO being updated so It's closer to skyrim in terms of gameplay.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
A Need for speed: Pro street 2, another metro game (any metro game will be great :D ), fallout 4 and ESO being updated so It's closer to skyrim in terms of gameplay.

Why Pro Street? That one weren't all that great tbh, although it did have what is now my favourite song

Oooo and a hunger games game thats not on minecraft.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I'd like

yR5AU.jpg

battlefield_3_jurassic_horde_by_mrfreshtouch-d47x6ux.jpg

I'd like a co op PVE zombie survival game that wasn't crap

I'd like a point and click adventure set in Romania

I'd like uncharted/Indiana jones style games on the pc http://store.steampowered.com/app/231330/

I'd like decent remakes of all my favourite games of yesteryear, with nothing changed to the gameplay just up to date visuals, here's a few

Gekido%20-%20Urban%20Fighters%20%5BU%5D%20%5BSLUS-00970%5D-front.jpg

Battlefield_Bad_Company_2_cover.jpg

Dino_Crisis_2.jpg

Black_PS2_JPN_Box_art.jpg

52462-Tony_Hawk's_Pro_Skater_2_(E)-1.jpg

1435230-459827_front.jpg

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
Why Pro Street? That one weren't all that great tbh, although it did have what is now my favourite song

Oooo and a hunger games game thats not on minecraft.

Pro street used to be my favourite :) When I think of NFS I think of that game. Loved the decent storyline (at least for a racing game, considering their stories are usually pretty bad) and the level of customisation.

Also, I forgot to say a Halo reach 2 would be awesome. I don't mean literally mean a halo reach 2, but another side story/prequel or whatever would be cool. I think they need to make the halo series based on a different character basically, because it seems as if they're milking it a bit and they could do so much better with a fresh start.

steaky360

I know this isn't really what the question was about but I'm looking forward to the new Tomb Raider game - the sequel to the reboot.

I'd like another Space Marine game too, a direct sequel to the original would be good, I'd like to see what happens :)

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Lego Transformers would be awesome i think

Lego Game of Thrones?

Hmm just got a couple of images of a khaleesi Lego just popped into my head... with some of her scenes that will look... odd. lol

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Lego GoT is a great shout!

As DM posted, I'd also love a proper Giants sequel, or even a remake with 2014 tech (it was actually quite pretty for its day!)

A good CoD game? *snicker*

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Lego GoT is a great shout!

As DM posted, I'd also love a proper Giants sequel, or even a remake with 2014 tech (it was actually quite pretty for its day!)

A good CoD game? *snicker*

[video=youtube;4Sh_VuxYqBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sh_VuxYqBY[/video]

Timmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

I'm going to reinstall it :p

http://www.gog.com/game/giants_citizen_kabuto

Sberca

My taste is a bit old school, but I'd say:

- Baldur's Gate III
- A new 3D isometric view Fallout that would look, feel and sound like the first two editions.

Last edited:

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare on PC.

A Bethesda sandbox Walking Dead made just like Skyrim. I'd actually pre-order that.

Batman: Knightfall. One of my favourite Batman storylines ever.

T

TheGeeza

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare on PC.

A Bethesda sandbox Walking Dead made just like Skyrim. I'd actually pre-order that.

Batman: Knightfall. One of my favourite Batman storylines ever.
Been wanting red dead on PC since it came out. I would rather that than GTA 5 to be honest.

rzolv

Bronze Level Poster
Another vote here for RDR. One of the best and most emotive games I have ever played. Everything about that game was incredible. Script. Music. Art. Design. I've been playing Rockstar games since they were known as DMA Design (and releasing games for Amiga!) and RDR is my all time favourite from them. Even more so than the GTA series. Imagine what the modding community could do to RDR. Although I don't know if a port is ever likely to happen, especially with how the GTA IV port turned out and was received. But with console manufacturers now using x86 chips for their consoles, hopefully ports will be easier and of a higher quality.