What GPU brand are PCS selling?

ahewitt

Screenshot (3)_LI.jpg

Does anyone know what GPU brands PCS are selling under the 'Not Reference Design' category?

EchoDarkly

For reference, I ordered the 10GB 3080, so not sure if this will be similar, but I messaged PCS on the 2nd Dec (asking about non-reference cards, as I was new to the whole concept) and got this response:

“All of our Nvidia graphics cards are “Non-Reference” graphics cards, the brand we use is Zotac…”

When I asked if the could clarify what kind of Zotac card (AMP halo, trinity, trinity oc) they said:

“Sure this is the current model number ZT-A30800J-10P and I believe it’s the trinity OC.”

Others on here might be able to clarify if this is just the one that happens to be picked for my build, or if it’s likely to be similar for yourself under the circumstances 👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
For reference, I ordered the 10GB 3080, so not sure if this will be similar, but I messaged PCS on the 2nd Dec (asking about non-reference cards, as I was new to the whole concept) and got this response:

“All of our Nvidia graphics cards are “Non-Reference” graphics cards, the brand we use is Zotac…”

When I asked if the could clarify what kind of Zotac card (AMP halo, trinity, trinity oc) they said:

“Sure this is the current model number ZT-A30800J-10P and I believe it’s the trinity OC.”

Others on here might be able to clarify if this is just the one that happens to be picked for my build, or if it’s likely to be similar for yourself under the circumstances 👍
They just allocate whatever they have in stock at that time. It's usually Palit or Zotac but can be any model and often it's been Gigabyte and even EVGA cards recently as well. They just get whatever stocks they can due to the worldwide stock issues.