What happened to the assassins creed promo ?

Hood815

I had a nova laptop build with amd processor that’s in the promo. It came with. Free copy of assassins creed Valhalla. I save the quote I come back the next morning to finish up the build and place the order. The laptop says it comes with rainbow six instead :/ I’d rather have AC then Rainbow only because I’ve already got it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I had a nova laptop build with amd processor that’s in the promo. It came with. Free copy of assassins creed Valhalla. I save the quote I come back the next morning to finish up the build and place the order. The laptop says it comes with rainbow six instead :/ I’d rather have AC then Rainbow only because I’ve already got it
You don't get a choice on the offers, they're set by the components manufacturers.

It's possible the Valhalla offer has expired.

Hood815

The promo should be going on all the way till October, it’s still on the website for other pc builds :/ oh well it’s not a real deal breaker as I’ll probably get it on the serise X or PS5 😂

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
The promo should be going on all the way till October, it’s still on the website for other pc builds :/ oh well it’s not a real deal breaker as I’ll probably get it on the serise X or PS5 😂
Perhaps PCS only receive a set number of promo codes??

Hood815

Im just chatting to someone in live chat to find out whats happening, the promo should still work .