What phones are you using?

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Just taken delivery of a note 20 ultra. Bit of a surprise it came today given it was supposed to be Friday and its not even officially out until tomorrow I don't think. Came with some free galaxy bud live earphones. Very slick. God I love setting up new tech

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just taken delivery of a note 20 ultra. Bit of a surprise it came today given it was supposed to be Friday and its not even officially out until tomorrow I don't think. Came with some free galaxy bud live earphones. Very slick. God I love setting up new tech
It’s the peeling off the plastic from the screen that gets me... every time, makes me wobbly :)

FerrariVie

Super Star
This is my phone history:

Google Pixel 3a XL (2019 - current)
OnePlus 3T (2017 - 2019)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (2015 - 2017)
BlackBerry Z10 (2014 - 2015)
BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 (2012 - 2014)
BlackBerry Bold 9700 (2010 - 2012)
BlackBerry Bold 9000 (2008 - 2010)
Sony Ericsson W810 (2006 - 2008)
Motorola V547 (2004 - 2006)
Nokia 8280 (2003 - 2004)
Motorola V60i (2002 - 2003)
Nokia 8210 (2001 - 2002)
Nokia 6110 (2000 - 2001)
Nokia 5110 (1999 - 2000)

D

Deleted member 103489

Nokia 3330
Nokia 8310
Samsung v200
Nokia 6600
iPhone 3G
iPhone 4
iPhone 6s
iPhone 11 Pro plus

Last edited by a moderator:

Haywire23z

I've always been old fashioned with phones, I just buy a cheap handset that's a few generations old and keep renewing a cheap sim-only deal. Never really cared about the model, as long as the CPU is capable and there's enough storage. Of course, all the money I save by cheaping out on phones I waste on RGB for my PC

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm on an LG V50 at the minute, had the V30, 3 phones ago but broke it and the insurance company tried to palm me off with a Samsung S8 which got taken back after a week when I realised just how crap it was, so they then gave me an S9, thankfully soon after I was offered a chance of early upgrade and got this.

Personally I think Samsung are one of the most overrated Android phones out there, and we all know what the S stands for💩

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
HTB1bB2tQVXXXXbpaXXXq6xXFXXXo.jpg_q50.jpg

We've just ordered one of these for our landline.

D

Deleted member 103489

Also to be fair if my iPhone 6s was still working I would have still had it from this day lol

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
What's a landline................

Innit! We've been in this house for a year and only just remembered we get a land line as part of the broadband package. We decided to get the cheapest, ugliest phone we could locate. I can still cancel the order from Amazon if anyone can find me something more ridiculous? Challenge issued...

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Innit! We've been in this house for a year and only just remembered we get a land line as part of the broadband package. We decided to get the cheapest, ugliest phone we could locate. I can still cancel the order from Amazon if anyone can find me something more ridiculous? Challenge issued...
The only thing plugged into mine is the broadband, I couldn't even tell you my number

FerrariVie

Super Star
What about this?

Too bad it's not cheap :ROFLMAO:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo

Has to be the Karma Chameleon phone!

Gavras

Master Poster
For someone that loves tech, I have never been sufficiently bothered with the mobile side of things.

I use one for calls, email and that’s pretty much it.

Admittedly the fact I have mainly worked where mobiles where banned, probably comes in to it.

I do love that (in theory) Facebook / Instagram may be forced out of Europe due to their data sharing and other reasons.

Possibly two Apps that have done far more harm to society than any other modern ‘product’.