What should I do ?

I don't know whether to upgrade my current PC or wait to be able to afford a new one (less likely) and what upgrades I should get for my current PC.

My PC Specifications:
Processor AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 620 Processor, 2600 Mhz

Physical Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB

windows 32 bit

ATI Radeon HD 4200 256mb

Motherboard: MS-7646

350 Watt Power Supply

Would be using a 42 inch LCD TV

tom_gr7

Life Serving
i agree with corfate, what are your uses dude?

probs best to save up if possible and we will all help ya spec up a new pc for ya what ever ya use a pc for.

A use it for games, well some of them because my graphics card can't handle them :( so i dont know if a should just get a new graphics cards

Corfate

Author Level
Probably best to save up. But another problem with changing the GPU, you may not have a large enough PSU to cop[e with them.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
you may find that your motherboard is not compatible for the 6770, I know its not ideal but i'd rather save up and get a new to date pc than try and upgrade a older pc. I wouldnt wanna buy anything to find it wont work well.

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
I'd replace the whole thing when you can bro

save up money then people here will help you out and spec up your pc to whatever price range you have

lots of knowledgable people here who have bought from PCS so they can tell you firsthand if the spec and components are any good :)

that PC you've got right now isn't bad, PSu and GPU are the areas which it's lacking in, but it's worth saving and getting a new rig!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
When you can, id get a new rig, but if you find a decent second hand graphics card for £20 it may be worth a try, but dont do it if you havent got some pcie slots

That should keep you going on min/med settings until you can afford a decent PC