What soccer club do you support?

CMP01

Enthusiast
The family team is Chelsea. That was a from my dad's side thing... Peter Osgood was his cousin (his mum was my great aunt and he grew up in Windsor around the corner from my dad)
From my mum's side, her dad and all his rabble were from Portsmouth, 'nuff said.

I stopped following league footie years back tbh. It was getting hard keeping up with all the ins and outs, both on and off season. And then the trend to keep up with several European leagues too, to better know those ins and outs. Just took up too much time and attention.

So I'm pretty much only in it for the big tournaments, where I have a quandary. I'm English but my dear departed gran (mum's mum) was German... Yeah, my mates used to get quite disgruntled with me.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
The family team is Chelsea. That was a from my dad's side thing... Peter Osgood was his cousin (his mum was my great aunt and he grew up in Windsor around the corner from my dad)
From my mum's side, her dad and all his rabble were from Portsmouth, 'nuff said.

I stopped following league footie years back tbh. It was getting hard keeping up with all the ins and outs, both on and off season. And then the trend to keep up with several European leagues too, to better know those ins and outs. Just took up too much time and attention.

So I'm pretty much only in it for the big tournaments, where I have a quandary. I'm English but my dear departed gran (mum's mum) was German... Yeah, my mates used to get quite disgruntled with me.
I lived in Germany for a little while, so Germany have tended to be the team I supported once England did the inevitable and got knocked out, so I feel your quandary.