What switches does the recoil III have?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i asked the live chat people and got told, (and i quote) "quite ones" i would like to know before purchasing
It’s not a normal mechanical keyboard, it’s faux mechanical. So it doesn’t have cherry switches, it’s its own clevo design.

Singularity

A lot of reviewers say it has brown switches in the Tongfang 17" keyboard (i.e. PSC Recoil), so fairly quiet. Check out Youtube, most revew the keyboard as well.

D

Deleted member 88683

As said above its not branded by cherry etc it is just the manufactures own take on manufacturing a mechanical keyboard, it may "perform" like a brown switch but it is not any of the branded keys out on the market it is the laptop manufactures own design/take afaik.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
This is and old post and will presumably relate to the Recoil 2, though may well still be relevant for Recoil III

Just to clarify, the switches on this laptop are not made by Cherry to my knowledge. They are a mechanical key switch in a Cherry MX Blue style, but not Cherry made.

Also worth noting, we are planning on introducing the Quiet (MX Brown type) keys for the 15.6" Recoil II once existing stock has sold through, so the next month or so by my estimation. These switches are standard on the 17.3" variant.
Says Jacob Hawkes from PCS

I don't frequent notebookreview often at all, other than ending up there via google searches, but I'd not noticed the PCS reps on it before :)