What vr would you recommend me?

Lostone98

Bronze Level Poster
Hello I'm not sure where this goes so if mod wants to move it, it's fine with me.

What VR head set would you recommend me, I think I would spend anywhere between £350 to £900 but cheaper is better.

I was looking at Samsung HMD Odyssey+ which I have an offer of £350 is this a good price? It's got no warranty buts it's new.

I was also eyeing up the one from steam but it's not cheap for the full set. But that's hard to get.

What one do you guys have and did you pay much for it? I really don't know what to get as I never gone for VR in my life but it sounds cool and the only games I want to play is Alien isolation, the new half life game, talos principle. I'm only interested in story-rich games so there is not a lot of games I want to play.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The only 2 I would consider would be the Valve Index or the HP Reverb G2 which is a bit cheaper.

I would avoid the Samsung, they're not great. And totally avoid any of the Oculus ones IMHO.

What GPU are you pairing it with?

Lostone98

Bronze Level Poster
The only 2 I would consider would be the Valve Index or the HP Reverb G2 which is a bit cheaper.

I would avoid the Samsung, they're not great. And totally avoid any of the Oculus ones IMHO.

What GPU are you pairing it with?

We're can I buy the vr you linked in the UK? When I go to pre order the item it's only within the USA.