What's Everyone Getting for Xmas?

Sleinous

Author Level
Unless its surprises (gawd I hate surprises)

What do you KNOW you're getting for christmas? :D

I dont know any of my presents except half of teh cost of a GTX 580

Last edited:

Al.Neri

Super Star
my present for myself was this computer, come to think of it, it was also part present for last christmas as well, as I have been saving up for a good while.

this christmas I don't really know what I'm getting off others apart from GT5 off my sisters. I'll probably end up getting money, which is not bad, you can't go wrong giving/getting money. it might be the less creative option, but it's the one least likely to cause disappointment in the case of a wrong gift being bought.

I'll probbly end up getting socks off my aunt, either that or a leather belt. she buys me the same stuff every year. I still have half a dozen belts at the back of my wardrobe that have never been used.

when I was a kid, all she would buy me was wooley jumpers, even though my mum would tell her everytime that I am allergic to wool.

Tom DWC

Money towards this monster of a PC sat under my desk. :D I cashed in my Christmas present early. As always! ;)

Will probably get the odd note in a card and a few clothes/films/games/music but that's about it really. The usual. :)

Sleinous

Author Level
Lol @ the wooly jumper.

Gorman, keep teh flu at bay, I dont want your christmas gift, sorry :p

and tut tut Tom for buying early ;)

Stappa

Enthusiast
My new Gaming Rig,10m HDMI/10m Optical cables to connect to my 42" Pani G20 TV/Sony DA2400 AV Amp and my 'Scotland The Brave' Painting
oh and a partridge in a pear tree;)

Last edited:

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Well I also got flu for christmas, oh, and not to forget to thank my work for a 2 week shutdown, working 7 - 7 everyday for 2 days up till christmas day, best present so far I reckon! (Managed to let my boss let me go early at 3 though since technically after 8 hours they cant force me to do overtime.)

Apart from that, I will mostly be getting money I reckon, and a few random things like clothes etc. Nothing of great excitement im afraid.

Goosey_J

Silver Level Poster
My badman PCS rig that right now is in transit to me. And a copy of Dawn of War 2: Gold Edition. And the girl I was seeing over summer is coming down to visit me this week.

Gonna be a very happy Xmas indeed.

PringlesInside

Enthusiast
The pc i got from here in Nov. Thats kinda my christmas presie + maybe next years or 2011 needs have to be reduced :/ :/

As for £££$$ i get from other people, it will go towards buying new clothes :D

Sleinous

Author Level
:O Seems like everyones got everything sorted then :p and lol at the burger van. What about buying presents for others, how's that taking shape what with all the snow and stuff? I kinda have most of my stuff but no wrapping done...