Whats the most time you've spent on a video game?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
over CoD4 and WaW i logged probably around 20 days, would need to look though, although i probably logged more on the old pokemons on gameboy advance

Barnaby89

Racked up quite a few hours on Day of Defeat over the years, and I dread to think what my WoW playtime would be.

Deklore

Bright Spark
Yeah i played that game too. Got around 9 stats to 99. Played it every spare minute i had for 4 years. Most of that time spent grinding.

I didnt enjoy it. Dunno why i did it!

Serendipity

Enthusiast
What I loved (About the only thing I liked) about it was the castle war games (forgot the name) where you have 2 castles, 2 teams of around 20 defending your castle/capturing a flag in a big battlefield.

If a modern game had that idea or concept then I'm sold.

Deklore

Bright Spark
Umm Battlefield Rush/Conquest mode?

Yeah i remember Castle Wars. I mostly played that game... what was it called... where you wait to go on a boat and then arrive on an island to kill monsters and portals then get tickets afterwards....

Pest Control :)

Last edited:

Tony1951

Silver Level Poster
Surely someone out there must have lost weeks playing Champ manager then football manager I know i have. This is going back to 1992 on the Amiga. Still playing it after 19 years.
I need a life.

Deklore

Bright Spark
Surely someone out there must have lost weeks playing Champ manager then football manager I know i have. This is going back to 1992 on the Amiga. Still playing it after 19 years.
I need a life.

Yep. Started with Champ Man 2 for me. Ended sometime after Chap Man 3 - it just didnt seem to play well after the early iterations.

Manxjason

Silver Level Poster
Lol yeah it's gotta be World or Warcraft - 6 years
Second to that were several text based MUDS. I'd use a free AOL trial in one weekend lol I once had a friend come over, oops 6 hrs later im still showing him it lol