Whats the most time you've spent on a video game?

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Ever?

Goes for console games too.

For me:

Counterstrike: Source
Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast, first console online MMO)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarena of Time (N64)

If I could get the hours back I spent playing these games I'd be some kind of brain surgeon driving an Aston Martin on a high paid job *sigh...*

tom_gr7

Life Serving
rome total war and medieval total war! weeks and week. think i have spent whole summers before playing these two!

Cavman

Bronze Level Poster
probably Rome: Total War for me too. On console though it's either San Andreas or Lost Odyssey, excluding multiplayer.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
WoW

(Must be up around 300+ days played now...nowhere near some I know, but its still a lot :D )

Rakk

The Awesome
Um, I'm not sure I should admit to this:

EQ2 - my main character (that'd be Rakk) has well over a year logged against him (and thats played time, not just account age)

JSG10

Expert
Probably WoW or currently RIFT. But I expect FF7 is somewhere way up there too. Spent SO much time on that game, loved it ^^

And DAMN Rakk, 1 year play time?! Mad...

NMEBowen

Master Poster
hmm thats a hard one i did play BF2 over 10 years but sadly i played WoW and im disgusted to say i had around 700 days played across all my characters.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Ive seen posts about WoW and EQ and other MMOs where people show screenies of 1000 days played...its just scary! :D

Dayve

Overall probably WoW. My account is dead now, hacked after I stopped playing and now belongs to someone in Korea I believe so I can't find out accurately how much I played, but consider this - an average of 12 hours per day for at least 2 of the 3 years I played. For the final year of those 3 years I probably played it for an average of 6 hours per day as I was getting bored of it by that point and had done everything, was just playing because friends were. Something like 8 thousand hours.

MeveM

Bright Spark
Ive seen posts about WoW and EQ and other MMOs where people show screenies of 1000 days played...its just scary! :D

Not really, I'm not surprised at all in fact, I can't recall the last guild I was in where there wasn't someone on benefits doing nothing but playing wow day in and day out, tax money going towards great causes, Sigh.
Think there were about 4 out of my last 10 man raiding group whom were online 24/7 and benefits.

Shady

300 ish hrs on Fallout 3, around 250 on Fallout New vegas and i dare not count the hours spent on Rome Total War