Where are all the "normal" cases?

johmac653

Just about all the cases I see at present have these horrible, blingey lights. Which I don't want. I can only see 2 cases that don't have them. When are more coming in?

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just about all the cases I see at present have these horrible, blingey lights. Which I don't want. I can only see 2 cases that don't have them. When are more coming in?
They're the popular style for gaming desktops, which is the majority of what PCS sells.

If you want a particular, perhaps less dramatic, case, you can always do the "send in your own case" option. I'd suggest something like the Fractal Pop Air or the Fractal Meshify 2C in black or the Antec P20C.

If you would like to post your full planned build in "check my spec", we could have a look at your whole system?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The process for sending in your own case is actually remarkably straightforward, if you choose the option, the it will show you a page of details on how to go about it, but essentially:

Order the case from Amazon or wherever
Add your PCS order number to the first line of the address and PCS address to send to
It will be sent to PCS, they'll see the order number and tie it to your build.

Done

1679819136710.png