Where did my thread go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to post a new thread in the Sale forum - and it's not showed up? I go back and post again and I'm being told it's a duplicate of a previous thread.... But where is it?

Do forum posts have to be vetted before going live?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
sorry for the delay, new members have the first few posts moderated to aid the prevention of spam.

Buzz

Master
Its been there almost 15 minutes now lol. You can follow your threads by clicking your name and over left hand side it says Find latest posts. Same with others posts, click name and Find latest posts

Rakk

The Awesome
Its been there almost 15 minutes now lol.

Nope - it wasn't showing up in the forum or my control panel

The posts will not show up until they are validated, however, when they are validated they will still have the original timestamp :)
So if it was posted at 5pm, but not validated til for example 7pm, it's time stamp would still show 5pm.

Us moderators do try and validate things asap, however, since we are not glued to our screens and do have other stuff to do, sometimes it can take a while (especially if you post in the middle of the night when we're all asleep).

Buzz

Master
Us moderators do try and validate things asap, however, since we are not glued to our screens and do have other stuff to do, sometimes it can take a while (especially if you post in the middle of the night when we're all asleep).

Well the forum seems to hold up very well so you mods are doing good job. Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.