SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Have just looked at the AMD configurator and......the Fractal Focus G case is no longer there :cry: And it seems to have been replaced by what I, personally, would class as a cheap and nasty thing with, frankly, a just silly name o_O

Has the Fractal gone for good perhaps or have we just been recommending it too much?? Perhaps supply issues? Shame if it's gone for good as it is an excellent case....what am I supposed to recommend to people now? How will I cope?? I need to go and lie down for a while to digest this news :unsure:

*Disclaimer: Any opinions expressed in this post are the opinions of the author and only the author and are not official PCS opinions and are in no way meant to imply that PCS also think that the new case is cheap and nasty ;)
We have been recommending them on most budget builds, but it's such a good case!

That's a real shame, haven't seen the replacement yet, will have a look on the next build ;)

Love the disclaimer :ROFLMAO:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Incidentally, I still stand by my opinion of the new case.....I mean AVP Mamba????? Is it a snake? Is it an alien? Is it a Predator? Should it remind me in some way of Alien Versus Predator? And, no, I am not ashamed to admit I watched that movie....though a little ashamed to say I've seen the sequel...more than once :cautious:
It has to be Aliens Vs Predator, surely, that's the only AVP reference I know of.... and I too have seen both :oops:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I always find it funny. Most builders will offer a multitude of options of varying degrees of competence..... if I owned a store I would literally only offer the cases that I would drop my hat on. I think my customers would have about 8 options on a good day :ROFLMAO:

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Have just looked at the AMD configurator and......the Fractal Focus G case is no longer there :cry: And it seems to have been replaced by what I, personally, would class as a cheap and nasty thing with, frankly, a just silly name o_O

Which configs are you referring to @Nursemorph ?

*Disclaimer: Any opinions expressed in this post are the opinions of the author and only the author and are not official PCS opinions and are in no way meant to imply that PCS also think that the new case is cheap and nasty ;)

I'll send the Aliens after you

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Well, when I looked just prior to starting the thread, the Intel Z390 "Top Spec" and the AMD Ryzen Extreme (or maybe the AMD Home/Office)... maybe it was just a temporary glitch or maybe, as has been shown on another topic, I simply need my eyes tested :unsure:
Beware mooseEh and the aliens. I would sleep with the light on for a while if I were you.... :eek:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Well, when I looked just prior to starting the thread, the Intel Z390 "Top Spec" and the AMD Ryzen Extreme (or maybe the AMD Home/Office)... maybe it was just a temporary glitch or maybe, as has been shown on another topic, I simply need my eyes tested :unsure:

I noticed that earlier too. It wasn't while accessing through the menu's though, it was when clicking on peoples pre-configured specs it was missing for me.