Where is my Metal Lian Li DeBauer decal plate in my new O11 Dynamic XL?

Calibos

Bronze Level Poster
Received my 5900x/Strix3090 PCS build last week. It doesn't have a full Watercooling Loop like the Liquid series but I am fitting a 360mm Corsair AIO. Anyway, I'm posting this question here because normally PCS only supply the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL case with the liquid series but did me a favour and allowed me to special order it for my build.

My question is as per the thread title. Where is my brushed aluminium Lian Li DeBauer decal plate thats usually mounted under the PCIe slots. It wasn't prefitted to my case and its not in the box with the other assorted bits and pieces and manuals etc.

Do PCS not fit that decal to their Liquid Series built in this case or is it a mistake/oversight that its missing from mine?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Received my 5900x/Strix3090 PCS build last week. It doesn't have a full Watercooling Loop like the Liquid series but I am fitting a 360mm Corsair AIO. Anyway, I'm posting this question here because normally PCS only supply the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL case with the liquid series but did me a favour and allowed me to special order it for my build.

My question is as per the thread title. Where is my brushed aluminium Lian Li DeBauer decal plate thats usually mounted under the PCIe slots. It wasn't prefitted to my case and its not in the box with the other assorted bits and pieces and manuals etc.

Do PCS not fit that decal to their Liquid Series built in this case or is it a mistake/oversight that its missing from mine?
You'd need to query with PCS, it's not something we'd be able to answer I'm afraid.

Calibos

Bronze Level Poster
You'd need to query with PCS, it's not something we'd be able to answer I'm afraid.
I asked here in case other buyers of a Liquid Series build in this case had noticed theirs missing too in the past. Might have been asked here before or common knowledge.

Not that its a big deal or anything. The area this decal is always installed on O11Dynamic XL’s is pretty much hidden by my Vertical mount GPU now anyway. I was just wondering.