Wheres my Intel i7 sticker?

ROB_G_82

Really pleased so far with my new laptop - but disappointed to find out that there is no i7 sticker on it!! I've splashed out on good money for the i7 so I'd like to be reminded by a nice little shiny sticker that its in there! :D

For some reason there is a big HDMI sticker on it which surprises me as something that the laptop would want to brag about as my old laptop of over 5 years old had an HDMI port on it too lol

Can I assume that the sticker was delayed in the warehouse and it will be in the post periodically?

Looking forward to receiving my lovely i7 sticker shortly

Yours

Rob :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Can I assume that the sticker was delayed in the warehouse and it will be in the post periodically?
I wouldn't assume that.
Try contacting PCS directly.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Have you checked your welcome pack? I got some stickers in mine, don't remember if I got an intel one specifically but did get others for motherboard etc.

ROB_G_82

It's not in the welcome pack, just had another check now

@Keynes - that was me being sarcastic *apologises*

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
feel robbed, never buying from PCS again :

Probably go home and they have been sitting in my welcome pack for 2 years

Or more likely ive gone "I dont like those stickers" and peeled them off

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I like my PC to be sticker free. Tacky imo.

I like my powerhouse to be unsuspecting and unassuming ;)

bigben

Master Poster
The only stickers I have are "powered by Corsair" and "powered by Asus". They are both in my welcome pack.

edit: my laptop doesn't have any stickers at all.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I think it's more likely that Intel are not including stickers, rather than PCS not sending them.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Ok PCS own up - who's hoarding all the i7 stickers so someone can make hundreds of pence on ebay? LMAO :D

Sssh they will find out ive hidden them in my shoe!

P.s PM me your order number and I will send one out if you don't have one.

PokerFace

Banned
LOL me too, i dont have an intel sticker or an AMD sticker.

Do AMD even do stickers?

I had a T-shirt and baseball cap with my AMD build, but no sticker :(

AMD do stickers - built enough PC's in the past for friends and relatives so had to stick them on haha

Did they like the T-shirts?

I wouldn't have thought AMD do stickers tbh. In fact, it is the stickers that account for the price difference between Intel and AMD.

True story :)

Intel stickers are made in the West and AMD T-shirts and caps are made in sweatshops, hence the price difference.
True story :)

Well I'm a bit sad so I want the sticker!

Story checks out :eek:

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
If you PM me or Mooseh we'll get a sticker sent ,just let us know the order number in the PM :) We have the Intel iSeries stickers, don't think we have any AMD :(