Where's the Fractal cases gone? :(

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
I'm still waiting for the new X3D AMD CPU's to come in, then I'll be ready to buy. I was just running through the configurator to see what I will take, and noticed all the Fractal cases are gone. Anyone know if they will come back? Are they just out of stock or they moving away from stocking them?

1673439871600.png

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Well, as I was browsing the live chat popped up, so thought I'd ask them the question too. Apparently they are expecting a small container order mid feb and a larger one towards the end of feb.

Models:
Define 7 and XL
design node
Meshify
Will probably be more its hard to see though

Good to know as I'll probs be ordering around that time too ^^

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Although you've already got a reply i'll reply for a bit of clarity.

Stock wise for Fractal has been quite short through distribution but we will be getting two containers throughout feb so stock will be freeing up and Fractal will be showing up on the site again! We will also be increasing the amount of Fractal cases we sell but you will have to wait and see what we bring in!

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Thanks for the information @moosEh - I'll keep my eyes peeled for the new cases :cool:

Yeah it's a shame, too busy enjoying their new machines to think about us :cry:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Looking forward to someone posting the first Fractal North PCS build! Except no one posts their builds once they get them :( It's all take and no give sometimes.
Sadly this is so true, people seem to post a short one line review to get the extra warranty and that's it

RichLan564

Bright Spark
If you asked PCS they may let you change the case and keep your warranty :)
Hmmmmm don't tempt me, not sure my H150i rad will fit on thop though (my Pump Head LED's are still not working correctly either so maybe a warrantly coming on that soon anyway) think front mount is only option, thats not really an issue just a faff

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I run mine on the front pulling in. It gives the biggest grunt for the CPU, which the 9900k needed for me :D

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Fans on front pushing through radiator into case? Does that not just push warm air into the case?

Yes, exactly like that. It does, but through testing it's been proven to affect the internals very little, as long as you have a reasonable airflow.

Everyone presumed that the GPU would take a hit but it causes margin of error variation :cool: