Which keyboard and mouse to choose?

films&games

Enthusiast
Hi,

I am thinking of upgrading my keyboard and mouse. Currently I have a normal keyboard and mouse and this will be my first gaming type keyboard and mouse.

I have been looking at a few available from PCS for some suggestions. So I far I have looked the following three bundles.

ASUS TUF K1 GAMING KEYBOARD & M3 MOUSE BUNDLE

ASUS TUF K5 GAMING KEYBOARD & M3 MOUSE BUNDLE

DEVASTATOR III COMBO KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

Might it better to choose a separate keyboard and mouse?

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated, please.

Thank you.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
There’s loads out there to choose from. What’s your budget for them? What type of games you play can influence which mouse is a good choice, there’s mice that are better for shooters and some that are designed with MOBAs in mind. I personally wouldn’t buy a combo and would source separately 👍

films&games

Enthusiast
There’s loads out there to choose from. What’s your budget for them? What type of games you play can influence which mouse is a good choice, there’s mice that are better for shooters and some that are designed with MOBAs in mind. I personally wouldn’t buy a combo and would source separately 👍

My budget is between £80-£100. I play games like The Witcher franchise, Elder Scrolls, some Battlefield 3 and 4, etc.

If I was to buy a separate keyboard and mouse, which brand(s) and model(s) should I take into consideration?

Gavras

Master Poster
My budget is between £80-£100. I play games like The Witcher franchise, Elder Scrolls, some Battlefield 3 and 4, etc.

If I was to buy a separate keyboard and mouse, which brand(s) and model(s) should I take into consideration?
Is that per item or total?

I tend to buy razor stuff as it lasts and is Windows happy.

don’t skip on the mouse mat either.

these are good Mats.

some good choices on mice.

films&games

Enthusiast
Is that per item or total?

I tend to buy razor stuff as it lasts and is Windows happy.

don’t skip on the mouse mat either.

these are good Mats.

some good choices on mice.

£100

Hi,

My budget of £80-£100 is preferably for both. But I will take a lot at the links that you have kindly provided.

Thank you.