Which one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strixbc

Hi

First off i want to say thank you for taking the time to assist today im currently about to buy my new gaming pc, my dream for a long time but have always been unable to do this my grandmother passed away recently and left me money £3000 with specific instruction to buy my dream rig so want to do her proud lol, i currently have 2 MSI Optix AG32CQ 31.5 QHD 144hz Monitors im posting the specs heres With the amd vs intel builds ive put together over past few months with a little bit about what sort of things i play and do,

Some of the games i play are

Star citizen
Arma 3
Ark
Escape from tarkov
Gta
Flight simulator 2020 (quite demanding apparantly when released)

i also want to introduce the HTC VIVE into my life in the near future

whilst playing i also stream from time to time also now ive done so much research on these system parts and i know usually intel is king in gaming but alot of ppl are also loving the amd so as you can imagine its a tad confusing, i just want something that will run everything i need on max settings with smooth and fast fps whilst also future proofing, the systems are the following

PC 1: £3175 - Intel Build

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Operating System

Corsair Crystal Series 570X RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Case

ASUS ROG Ryujin 240mm AIO OLED Intel/AMD CPU Water Cooler

750W - Corsair RM750x Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Intel Core i9 9900K 8 Core CPU [Intel® UHD Graphics 630] [Unlocked]

ASUS Xonar AE 7.1 PCI-E Gaming Sound Card

Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut High Performance Thermal Paste - 11.1g / 3 ml

32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3000MHz Memory - Black with RGB

512GB M.2 PCI-E NVMe Solid State Drive [Up to 3500MB/s Read | Up to 2300MB/s Write]

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E - Intel DDR4 ATX Motherboard [Wi-Fi included]

11GB ASUS ROG STRIX OC NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - RTX Enabled!

ASUS ROG Addressable 30cm Magnetic RGB LED Strip

2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive 6GB/s

4 Plug PDU (Power Distribution Unit) with Surge Protection 2M Lead

Cable Management Service

ASUS LITE External Slimline 8x DVD Re-Writer

PC 2: £2979 - AMD Build

512GB M.2 PCI-E NVMe Solid State Drive [Up to 3500MB/s Read | Up to 2300MB/s Write]

ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F PCIe 4.0 ATX Motherboard - AURA SYNC RGB READY!

ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F PCIe 4.0 ATX Motherboard - AURA SYNC RGB READY!

11GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (1 x HDMI | 3 x DP | 1 x USB-C) - RTX Enabled!

Game Max Phantom RGB Tempered Glass Midi PC Gaming Case

750W - Corsair TX750M 80+ Gold Semi Modular PSU

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Operating System

Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut High Performance Thermal Paste

32GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3000MHz Memory - Black with RGB AMD

Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core CPU with Wraith Prism RGB Cooler

ASUS ROG Ryujin 240mm AIO OLED Intel/AMD CPU Water Cooler

RGB Kit (3x12cm Fans + 2xLED Strips) with Remote Control

ASUS LITE External Slimline 8x DVD Re-Writer

ASUS PCE-N15 N300 300Mbps 802.11 b/g/n
2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive 6GB/s

4 Plug PDU (Power Distribution Unit) with Surge Protection 2M Lead

ASUS Xonar AE 7.1 PCI-E Gaming Sound Card

i really do appreciate the feedback people and i hope i can find the right one for me

Last edited:

steaky360

Hi there, unfortunately we can't offer advice on self-builds or builds from PCS competitors. Toms Hardware might be able to offer some advice.

D

DeletedUser

Wow another company out for itself cant even offer advice

hmmmm...would you expect Amazon to offer advice for a product that you are going to buy from Tesco? No...so why should PCS allow their forum (which they pay for) to help line the pockets of another company?

Last edited by a moderator:

Strixbc

And twll me how does this thread shownits from another company just a great assumption there but by all means i appreciate the none help every other forum wherever the company support people and to be honest there right the pc isnt from them but who cares never make assumptions the reason i dont get it from themnis because there about £700 more with them parts rip off

Last edited by a moderator:

steaky360

And twll me how does this thread shownits from another company just a great assumption there but by all means i appreciate the none help every other forum wherever the company support people and to be honest there right the pc isnt from them but who cares never make assumptions the reason i dont get it from themnis because there about £700 more with them parts rip off
First, don't swear on the forums please. There is no need to fly off the handle. Apologies if my post seemed abrupt but its not an assumption. I'm aware of what components PCS offer and from your two builds in your original post its clear that its not a build from them.

The folk on the forums (myself included) are not PCS staff so can only follow the rules as laid out. I did mention Toms Hardware which should be able to provide any advice that you need.

Sorry we can't be of more help here.

D

DeletedUser

It's perfectly obvious that you are not planning to buy from PCS as you have listed component brands that PCS don't use....thermal paste, cooler, case to name a couple.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I'm going to lock this thread since it's now clear this is not a request for information on a PCS build.

Status
Not open for further replies.