Whiskey 🥃

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Soooooo
It look like my work was deemed worth of praise ...
I don't really know how it is in the UK, but i have now a PhD with honors (or, congratulations of the jury)
So, i'm on cloud nine
And i finally tasted it, this beautiful, perfect, gorgeous, delicious whisky (that cost me an arm, but it's worth it :D) :

View attachment 34081

The smell was so sweat
The first tast is a bit rough (but, for a 52% whisky, it's pretty normal i think)
but after that, it's a nectar of god XD
I definitely need to try it an other time ^^

Oh, and yeah, to conclude, i'm really really happy to have this phd after 3 hours in front of the 7 members of my jury, with the 2 and half hours of "hard-to-answer" question
But it was definitely worth it

edit : why 1991, because it's my year of birth and why 2018, because i started my phd this year ;)
Congratulations! That is a very well deserved drink, enjoy every last sip.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Soooooo
It look like my work was deemed worth of praise ...
I don't really know how it is in the UK, but i have now a PhD with honors (or, congratulations of the jury)
So, i'm on cloud nine
And i finally tasted it, this beautiful, perfect, gorgeous, delicious whisky (that cost me an arm, but it's worth it :D) :

View attachment 34081

The smell was so sweat
The first tast is a bit rough (but, for a 52% whisky, it's pretty normal i think)
but after that, it's a nectar of god XD
I definitely need to try it an other time ^^

Oh, and yeah, to conclude, i'm really really happy to have this phd after 3 hours in front of the 7 members of my jury, with the 2 and half hours of "hard-to-answer" question
But it was definitely worth it

edit : why 1991, because it's my year of birth and why 2018, because i started my phd this year ;)
You star on the PHD and the Whisky, that's amazing, well done!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken