White Cables

RichLan564

Bright Spark
Never been happy with the way the cables ran over the top of the GPU so went with some braided ones bottom routed to sort it out, went for white in a black build, i think it looks OK?

Can't for the life of me get the EPS ones in, will need to drop the Rad for that i think, that can wait another day, also managed to knock the power LED off the header when routing the GPU through the bottom so that to fix now although can't quite see where it goes from the manual as it appears to be a single pin

Always oemthing to be fiddling with...

1639079693637.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Never been happy with the way the cables ran over the top of the GPU so went with some braided ones bottom routed to sort it out, went for white in a black build, i think it looks OK?

Can't for the life of me get the EPS ones in, will need to drop the Rad for that i think, that can wait another day, also managed to knock the power LED off the header when routing the GPU through the bottom so that to fix now although can't quite see where it goes from the manual as it appears to be a single pin

View attachment 30972
This is what I'm planning for my next build, there's something oh so satisfying about white and black.

I really like that, think it looks clean and striking (y)

Are they the official Corsair braided cables?

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 30972
This looks amazing! It's crazy how much some cables can transform a build.

I went for black on mine just for more versitility with lighting but admittedly I set my lighting to all white quite a lot anyway 😂

RichLan564

Bright Spark
This is what I'm planning for my next build, there's something oh so satisfying about white and black.

I really like that, think it looks clean and striking (y)

Are they the official Corsair braided cables?
Nope, they are a set from Amazon, i think Martin linked to them a while back so just extensions which is challenging getting the 24pin hidden somewhere, i think 500mm would work better, i was going to go CableMod but read some pretty bad things about their connectors, these seem OK:

RichLan564

Bright Spark
This looks amazing! It's crazy how much some cables can transform a build.

I went for black on mine just for more versitility with lighting but admittedly I set my lighting to all white quite a lot anyway 😂
Cheers, I was 50/50 on black but white goes with anything too, gives a bit of contrast, the GPU is set to dark blue light blue scroll and light the cables and clear combs up pretty nicely, just need to sort the CPU power ones another night.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

CMP01

Enthusiast
Same issue with the stock Corsair cables, splitters and stiff sleeves made for an untidy, over the GPU, set up.
Part of my Black Friday shopping was two cable sets (thanks again for the advice a few weeks ago, Martinr36) Black for the 1000 RMx in my build. A white set for the 750 RMx (white/black version) in my gf's new white/silver themed little sibling of mine.
Now all I have to do is install them as well as the fans, second m.2, SSD and RAM for gf's when I set it up. Should be in a week once I've decorated the room but I hate cable management even if I am fairly competent at it.