Why don't they have mechanical keyboards

Jamieg

From my last purchased laptop it had a mechanical keyboard and now PCS dont sell mechanical keyboards with any of their models.

What's the reasoning behind this and does anyone know what their low profile keyboards are like.

Secondly I phoned up today for some guidance and I'm not going to lie, I was bitterly disappointed. Are all their sales staff PC literate or not?

Very much felt like a 2nd hand car salesman. Seriously thinking of going for the Asus Stryks instead.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
From my last purchased laptop it had a mechanical keyboard and now PCS dont sell mechanical keyboards with any of their models.

What's the reasoning behind this and does anyone know what their low profile keyboards are like.

Secondly I phoned up today for some guidance and I'm not going to lie, I was bitterly disappointed. Are all their sales staff PC literate or not?

Very much felt like a 2nd hand car salesman. Seriously thinking of going for the Asus Stryks instead.
This is stuff you really need to ask of PCS themselves, none of us work for PCS, we're either customers or nerds or both.

Jamieg

Spyder always value your opinion, have you tried the laptop keyboards they have?

The recoil mechanical one I have is fantastic.

I was that bummed by the call I've picked the daughter up from school, along with the wife and gone for a Weatherspoons mixed grill.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Spyder always value your opinion, have you tried the laptop keyboards they have?
Not since the 2014 models on the old Vortex IV, but that was a Clevo chassis and a superb keyboard, never had any failures over the 10 years of use, my latest laptop upgrade has been to a MacBook as I do some audio stuff that's only on MacOS