Why So Long?

NvidiaX

Hi,

I ordered my Laptop today and I selected 9-11 days (standard).

But when I look at the status of my order it's in the 'Processing' stage, but below when it shows the average it says:

7 days 14 days 21 days 28 days Average

10.28% 24.3% 57.01% 90.65% 19.52 days

The other day when I checked the average was 12 days, why has it suddenly jumped to 19.52 days?

Thanks in advance,
Louis

Last edited:

Rack

Enthusiast
The key word there is average, depending on stock levels and order quantities the average order time will change. Also, the lead times are based on the dispatches from the previous 5 days, leading to the change in average wait times.

(The 'key word' bit sounds really rude, sorry I didn't mean it that way)

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
The other day when I checked the average was 12 days, why has it suddenly jumped to 19.52 days?
There was a hold up in stock of some of the laptop chassis so that's why there was a sudden jump cause everyone who ordered the affected chassis couldn't have their machines built until said chassis came in, and I think they've recently come in.
So the average should start to drop soon I think.

NvidiaX

The key word there is average, depending on stock levels and order quantities the average order time will change. Also, the lead times are based on the dispatches from the previous 5 days, leading to the change in average wait times.

(The 'key word' bit sounds really rude, sorry I didn't mean it that way)

Haha yeah I realize that. But I just wanted to know why there was a hold up.