Wi-Fi

LeeGrieve867

Bit of help, I know it Christmas Day but my lad needs to connect to network, just set up a newly configured pc we’ve fitted new WiFi aerial but when we go to set up wireless connection there’s no option to set one up set up a Ethernet connection but it’s through plugs on wall and it’s not a good connection, any help at all would be appreciated thanks

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

LeeGrieve867

Thanks for getting in touch hope this is ok this is what we ordered 🤞🏼
Can you post the full spec from your orders page

IMG_1130.png
IMG_1131.png
IMG_1132.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
right click on the ethernet symbol in the system tray and make sure that wifi is turned on but disconnect the wired connection first, you should see any networks that are available

1703529213592.png

LeeGrieve867

Thanks for all your input and advice martinr36 snd SpyderTracks, was lucky a family member who works in computers was home for Christmas and he sorted it had to go in to BIOS and found that both WiFi and Bluetooth was set as disable as default which I found surprising on a brand new tower, thanks again tho all us happy in our house now

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for all your input and advice martinr36 snd SpyderTracks, was lucky a family member who works in computers was home for Christmas and he sorted it had to go in to BIOS and found that both WiFi and Bluetooth was set as disable as default which I found surprising on a brand new tower, thanks again tho all us happy in our house now
Oooo, that's naughty, glad they found that, that's really poor from Asus!