Widescreen monitor recommendation please =) GTX3070 + Ryzen 7 5800X

Hi, looking for a widescreen monitor for work (home office) and also to use for casual gaming - many different genres from RTS, 4X, FPS and RPG

Would a Gigabyte G34WQC work ok with the spec? (wouldn't want to spend any more than this). Would Gsync work at all, is it even bothering with?

Case
PCS PRISM-X ARGB MID TOWER CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Eight Core CPU (3.8GHz-4.7GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 - HDMI, DP, LHR
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2200 MB/R, 1500 MB/W)
1st Storage Drive
2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'd reckon the M34WQ would be a better bet, myself, especially for office work though I think for gaming too.

Have you already bought that PC? If not there are some changes I'd be inclined to suggest...

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yes, bought it back in 2021.. fully open to suggested changes (in fact I just upgraded the cooler to a Corsair H115i)
No, nothing I'd recommend changing now (though the cooler is definitely a good call). It was more suggestions I'd make to make future upgrades easier: it's a perfectly good system as it is. (Out of curiosity, how do you find the case? Lots of feedback says it's quite noisy...)

The M34WQ would be a great match for it. So, in all fairness, would the G34WQC, but to my mind the flatscreen is by far the better display especially for gaming.

Thanks! Case seems fine, I dont find it noisy at all. Since changing the cooler, its much quieter, and CPU temps during games are maxing out at 70 during games!