Widget for Windows 10 to monitor CPU/Temp, etc...

monteiro

Hi there,

What program I could use to monitor CPU/temp of my system ? Something I could set around some areas of my screen, rather than a single window, showing me all information.

Many years ago I used to use "Konfabulator" but it has been discontinued by Yahoo. It had a nice interface, like some faded/transparent small windows, where you could move around the desktop and leave as "low profile", not disturbing the rest of the screen. Please see example attached. (ps: on a mac)

You could also add a window for news, economy, weather, etc...not only hardware info.

Does anyone know any software/widget I could use for Windows 10, with these features?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 105

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi there,

What program I could use to monitor CPU/temp of my system ? Something I could set around some areas of my screen, rather than a single window, showing me all information.

Many years ago I used to use "Konfabulator" but it has been discontinued by Yahoo. It had a nice interface, like some faded/transparent small windows, where you could move around the desktop and leave as "low profile", not disturbing the rest of the screen. Please see example attached. (ps: on a mac)

You could also add a window for news, economy, weather, etc...not only hardware info.

Does anyone know any software/widget I could use for Windows 10, with these features?

Thanks in advance.
Windows 10 doesn’t have widgets. The screen you linked is an old version of MacOS, not related to windows.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you're feeling particularly adventurous, you could make one of these...
I love these and am really tempted to do this.

There was another user on here a while ago that made their own sensor panel inside the case, it was a 6 inch touchscreen, looked amazing.