Wifi Motherboards, did i imagine them?

Mask3d

Silver Level Poster
I built my PC a while ago using the configuration tool and at one point chose a Wifi card, on checkout I was advised that this wasn't required as the Mobo already had WIFI built in, Result!
I made changes to various aspects of the build and proceeded with the order, it may be that I changed the mobo to a different non-wifi one but its not clear which have Wifi and which do not.

My board is the ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING which from Googling there does appear to be a Wifi variant of this board.

Adding a Wifi card to the configuration tool no longer gives me a warning so I am presuming this board is the OG non Wifi version which brings me to my question, was I imagining the wifi boards, have i chosen the wrong mobo or have PCS changed the stock?

Mask3d

Silver Level Poster
None of the current AMD boards have Wi-Fi integrated....it has confused some before as some of the motherboard pictures show the Wi-Fi integrated variant. Was you original spec an Intel build? Just wondering as a couple of Intel boards have Wi-Fi
Ah I may have been comparing a comparable Intel board actually, I was quoting for best of both worlds but i'm an AMD man through and through.