Will be ordering..

gav616

..when the fanless case(cpu?) arrives :D. hopefully before xmas?

Some queries before the purchase:

I can't find info on the PSU and CPU/Case fans...?

I have enough DVD drives, a 'NONE' option would be good.

If the above is approved, couldn't a seconded HDD be squeezed in that empty hole :)))?

Thank you.

Tom DWC

The PSU brands used are FSP and Corsair. You can click on the cases to zoom in and more information will appear - running a search on them will also bring you to useful reviews containing more information.

There is a "None" option, at the bottom of the list. There's already plenty of bays free in most of the cases. :)

gav616

The PSU brands used are FSP and Corsair. You can click on the cases to zoom in and more information will appear

No information is given, i can't see a Crosair brand or the name of the case, This is the mini pcs where talking about, yes?

There is a "None" option, at the bottom of the list.

I can't see it, there isn't one.

There's already plenty of bays free in most of the cases. :)

Then why offer only one HDD option? if there's plenty of space?

Sorry, but you have really confused me, now.

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
I wouldn't count on the fan-less cases arriving before Christmas unfortunately :( The power supply provided will be from FSP which is a well respected and internationally know company that supplies many other companies. There is a "NONE" option to not select a DVD/BLU-RAY drive from the Intel Home/Office Mini-PC's and Intel Performance Mini-PC's section but you can't de-select a drive for the AMD Performance and Intel Intensive mini PC's section. I don't think it would be feasible to squeeze another storage device in a mini PC either due to their small size.