Will I need to sign anything when my PC arrives?

topcat5665

Silver Level Poster
If I do need to sign something, than that might be quite difficult. If you do have to sign something when it arrives, is it possible to get someone else to sign it?

Thanks.

Corfate

Author Level
Nah, there will be one of those crappy electronic things that when you try to sign it, looks like a spider has run across the screen..

I didn't see it when i signed mine, as i was too excited, but others have said there is a box to tick, or you could ask the delivery person to tell you where it is :)

By not ticking the "unchecked" box, it clears the Delivery company of any damage liabilities i think.. Just incase there is damage to the PC, the courier could be blamed if you tick it :) Just look out for any holes or damage to the outside of the box when you get it :)

topcat5665

Silver Level Poster
Nah, there will be one of those crappy electronic things that when you try to sign it, looks like a spider has run across the screen..

I didn't see it when i signed mine, as i was too excited, but others have said there is a box to tick, or you could ask the delivery person to tell you where it is :)

By not ticking the "unchecked" box, it clears the Delivery company of any damage liabilities i think.. Just incase there is damage to the PC, the courier could be blamed if you tick it :) Just look out for any holes or damage to the outside of the box when you get it :)
Thank you, I will try and remember to tick the box, or to tell whoever is signing it to tick the box :)