[ENDED] Win a 250GB WD_Black SN750 NVMe M.2 SSD!

DannyWanny

PCS Marketing
Staff member
Be in for a chance to win a 250GB WD_Black SN750 NVMe SSD! Enter the Gleam.io competition here: http://bit.ly/2EOGBNW

Live life in the fast lane, whether you’re looking to boost your system’s overall responsiveness or load games and levels quickly, the WD BLACK drive cuts down on your wait time to get back into action and gets you ahead of the game.

comp-socialtw.jpg

jjpo

Followed on Twitter (@OSullivan), not entirely sure if it registered on the competition link though.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
It's a Gleam giveaway, it will show you which you've done with a tick. A clock face means it's one you can do multiple times with a cooldown. e.g

Here I've visited them on FB, and visited the WD page today (I can visit the page again tomorrow for another entry). I've not done the twitter things so there is still "+1" entry available via those. :)

Rakk

The Awesome
It's a Gleam giveaway, it will show you which you've done with a tick. A clock face means it's one you can do multiple times with a cooldown. e.g

View attachment 13173

Here I've visited them on FB, and visited the WD page today (I can visit the page again tomorrow for another entry). I've not done the twitter things so there is still "+1" entry available via those. :)
Yeah, I'm going to get the Facebook entries this evening (I've no idea what my Facebook password is so can't do it at work), and well I just don't do Twitter so they're out.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
You don't need to be logged in to your FB account, you just visit the page (via the competition link) and that's enough.

Tab back to Gleam, press 'continue' and it registers.

Rakk

The Awesome
You don't need to be logged in to your FB account, you just visit the page (via the competition link) and that's enough.

Tab back to Gleam, press 'continue' and it registers.
You do however need to know your FB password though if you've used Gleam before and last time used a Facebook login (I musta been at home) which it has now associated with my email address - d'oh!