Win a Samsung G9 and a Whole Lot More!

Ram

Hi Everyone ,
My name is Ramesh and I am the comp. winner. What a nice bunch of people on these forums. Just wanted to say
thank you for all the nice messages here. Was reading the posts at 1am and laughed out loud. I can tell your all fans of Baldric and Mr Bean ;-)

Couldn't believe it ..still can't tbh.
The monitor arrived on Monday .
I'm waiting for the PC , I'm on a 8 day preproduction. I'm really excited by the gfx card and CPU. Ok tbh , the headphones sound amazing as well.
I've been entering PCS Gleam competitions for 4 years .
Although a fan of LEDs and lights , I prefer keeping it a bit understated.
Going to be interesting to find a nice lighting combo.
Will share photos once it all arrives as that's what the sponsors wanted.
Thanks again and look forward to chatting on here with you.

Best regards ,
Ramesh
Ps: I'll share funny delivery stories with you soon. Also , my local newsagent is a drop off store . I've got some stories to share :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi Everyone ,
My name is Ramesh and I am the comp. winner. What a nice bunch of people on these forums. Just wanted to say
thank you for all the nice messages here. Was reading the posts at 1am and laughed out loud. I can tell your all fans of Baldric and Mr Bean ;-)

I'm waiting for the PC , I'm on a 8 day preproduction. I'm really excited by the gfx card and CPU. Ok tbh , the headphones sound amazing as well.

Best regards ,
Ramesh
Ps: I'll share funny delivery stories with you soon. Also , my local newsagent is a drop off store . I've got some stories to share :)
Massive congratulations to you @Ram . I'm so jealous, but also very happy for you!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Ram

Massive Congrats @Ram! I can't wait to see photo's of it sitting looking pretty!
My home office needs abit of work.
Seeing all the LEDs and desks on Instagram means the bar is set quite high !
My mate says if I've got a kitten then it doesn't matter if you've no RGBs ?
Is that true ?
Also I thought the Samsung G9 was a new phone before I saw the reviews and YouTube videos ages ago. The G7 is a great monitor as well, I know two friends with one.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My home office needs abit of work.
Seeing all the LEDs and desks on Instagram means the bar is set quite high !
My mate says if I've got a kitten then it doesn't matter if you've no RGBs ?
Is that true ?
Also I thought the Samsung G9 was a new phone before I saw the reviews and YouTube videos ages ago. The G7 is a great monitor as well, I know two friends with one.
To really get on @AgentCooper 's good side you need first class cable management, lots of RGB AND KITTENS :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ram

Bhuna50

Author Level
Hi Everyone ,

Best regards ,
Ramesh

I see. Come on here to rub our noses in it. Go back to your blank G9 monitor in a box and see if we care….

*sobs*

;) ;) ;)

Lol

Well done. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your set up and hearing how it goes. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ram

The G9 is an awful monitor. You should send it to me to save yourself from any hassle. I'll even cover postage.
I've never understood what putting a cloth over a few stamps has to do with anything ?
English is my third language , after Hindi and Klingon. I'm still learning new proverbs daily. I'm also a huge fan of Only Fools and Horses . Esp the episode when he leans on the bar and falls over :)

Ram

How do they share it between themselves? 🤭
She uses it during office hours (WFH) and when he returns home he uses it for gaming . They spilt the cost 50/50 .
It's a great monitor . I've heard they have another model which can use two different sources as an input - so they could work + game on the monitor at the same time. He would of course be wearing that fab wireless headset by Corsair :)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
She uses it during office hours (WFH) and when he returns home he uses it for gaming . They spilt the cost 50/50 .
It's a great monitor . I've heard they have another model which can use two different sources as an input - so they could work + game on the monitor at the same time. He would of course be wearing that fab wireless headset by Corsair :)
I love this! :love:

I thought that your original post on this was a typo and you really meant that you're two friends had one each. I love it that you've turned the tables on me and you meant exactly what you wrote! :ROFLMAO: