Win a Samsung G9 and a Whole Lot More!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hello all,
Does anyone want to hear a funny story ?

234863B7-2CBF-40BC-9105-2ECB47EAB6A8.gif

Ram

I was in central London , near Tottenham Court road. Was in a computer store with gaming desktops and a few steering wheels + pedals. Two friends were talking about giveaways and didn't believe the big giveaways /prizes actually appeared . I talked to them and said it was real !
They didn't believe me so showed them my emails over the years with entries . Then showed them the emails from PCS when I won. They were surprised ! Nice people .

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I was in central London , near Tottenham Court road. Was in a computer store with gaming desktops and a few steering wheels + pedals. Two friends were talking about giveaways and didn't believe the big giveaways /prizes actually appeared . I talked to them and said it was real !
They didn't believe me so showed them my emails over the years with entries . Then showed them the emails from PCS when I won. They were surprised ! Nice people .
I'm a lil drunk and not laughing. Not sure that was a funny story. It did give me the warm and fuzzies though!

Reactions: Ram

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Imagine saying you don't believe they would give away a whole desktop PC , then the guy who actually won one is standing next to you.

Warm and fuzzies might be the beer ?
Lols, how are you getting on with the system?

What do you think on the G9? (Asking as a proud owner :))