Window Crash problem While uploading movie on my website

alixbansq

Hi my self Alix and I am runing my websites. First of all I am not sure its good to ask here or not. But I face a problem last weak. When i upload movies on my website [link removed] . My pc suddenly Shut down after giving a error for 5 minutes. I don't know exactly what happened to my PC hope you guys help me in some way so I can restart my PC and go back to on my work. I am attaching a image file. Pls check out and resolve the problem. crash.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
That BSOD is caused by a driver error 99.999% of the time. Check that all your drivers are up to date and properly installed.

BTW. These fora are primarily for the support of PCS built PCs and laptops, you might also want to check out a more general site like Toms Hardware. :)

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Link removed as it's now allowed to advertise personal sites.

Sorry for any inconvenience - though the good news it probably doesn't matter what website you are trying to upload media to in terms of troubleshooting the issue :)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Link removed as it's now allowed to advertise personal sites.

Sorry for any inconvenience - though the good news it probably doesn't matter what website you are trying to upload media to in terms of troubleshooting the issue :)

Oops. I missed that! :(