Windows 10 Deskop is deleted (Lenovo with Touchscreen)

Victor_arenas

Hi i am new here and this is my first post and i want some help with my pc because when i enter to my destkop it shows a message that says that the desktop archive is deleted or moved and it show another message that says that the menu and cortana doesnt work.

i think is virus or something like that. I searched about a way to format my pc but i want to windows and my drivers if someone can help me pls help im desesperated

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I agree with SpyderTracks re Malwarebytes, but since you have fairly recently upgraded and your problems sound pretty serious I would be tempted to reinstall Windows 10.

If when you upgraded you elected to download an ISO to make a bootable DVD or USB stick then just boot that DVD or USB stick and reinstall Windows 10 from scratch. if you didn't download an ISO, just upgraded in place, then I'd access the Windows 10 media creation tool again and download an ISO. Make bootable DVD or USB stick from that and boot that device. Then install Windows 10 again completely from scratch. You can either leave the product key blank (Microsoft already know you're licensed for Windows 10) or you can enter the product key for the Windows 7/8/8.1 system that you already own.

I've come across lots of niggly issue with people doing an upgrade in place, especially those that keep existing applications and data. If this is how you upgraded I would strongly recommend a backup of your user data and a completely clean install of Windows 10.