Windows 11 update 2.0 TPM issue

PCgamer99

Hi all,
I have just bought the ESL gaming PC last week. I asked about Windows 11 free upgrade for it before I bought it.
They said they it will be free. I have downloaded all Xbox stuff and games. I have now downloaded the Windows health check which goes through the specs for upgrade. There is one item that is saying red cross. TPM 2.0. Is this going to be resolved by its self, or is this just not been added to the Windows updates for this PC. It means I cant get windows 11 due to incompatible. Why is this an issue on a high spec computer I7 11th Gen?

steaky360

Its likely that eTPM (or similar) needs to be enabled on your specific motherboard, you can google it yourself (how to enable TPM 2.0 on the **MOTHERBOARD**) or if you could post the specs from your order page someone might be able to give you some pointers here.

PCgamer99

I want this doing by the shop, I paid a lot of money for this computer, this should be done already. I could probably do it. But why should I mess about with it? Best I go in shop and ask. I want what I paid for, thanks for the tips.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I want this doing by the shop, I paid a lot of money for this computer, this should be done already. I could probably do it. But why should I mess about with it? Best I go in shop and ask. I want what I paid for, thanks for the tips.
When you say ESL gaming PC, have you got a link to it?

ppar

Win11 has its problems. We’re testing at work and had this issue. It is compatible, you just have to flatten the machine and rebuild from scratch with Win11 on a USB stick… That’s how we got around that. The joys and pleasures of IT