Windows 365 issue

ragnar28

Hi guys im sorry if this is in the wrong place and also if this forum is not meant for this but I'm at my wits end with an issue that I'm having with Office.

I bought a new subscription and I'm unable to use it I scoured the net for answers and got closer to what the issue is but I'm stuck. Microsoft support answers are basically all the same and few and far between.

If I log in online everything is fine I download the apps and they open but then they want me to activate my account I enter the username, and the password screen flickers and disappears and it asks me again to log in.

I started noticing this happens in Microsft apps and my PC admin across the OS.

I found one thread that said to look at event viewer and this showed me where the error is:

So the error seems to be this:

Fault bucket 2187963950003857630, type 5
Event Name: WWAJSE
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_10.0.19041.1266_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy

The fix for it they say is to clean and repair windows I've done that but nothing I've even cleared browser caches refreshed the PC and still the same error. What is ironic is I have the family subscription so 6 seats and my sister has one of them everything works fine on her PC

ragnar28

Yes to ensure that this wasn't some cache issue I logged out of the MS account from my PC. Then when I tried to log back in from Windows settings > account it asked for the mail, and once I entered it just disappeared. The event log shows the same error: Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost...

As I have extra seats I even created a 3rd account and tried, this seems to be related to the PC

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes to ensure that this wasn't some cache issue I logged out of the MS account from my PC. Then when I tried to log back in from Windows settings > account it asked for the mail, and once I entered it just disappeared. The event log shows the same error: Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost...

As I have extra seats I even created a 3rd account and tried, this seems to be related to the PC
And you can still login to your Microsoft account on the web?

Are the date and time settings on the local PC correct?

If you open up services, check that "Microsoft Account Sign In Assistant is running"

Open Powershell as administrator and run the following:

sfc /scannow

DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Open credential manager and delete any Microsoft related keys

Also, have you changed your Microsoft account to passwordless? If so change it back just to test.

Last edited: