Windows Install error after resetting from repair loop

Monsoon360

My laptop has been playing up lately, games crashing, desktop wallpaper turning black occasionally and generally has been quite slow. I've had this laptop for just under a year and performance has been a slight issue compared to the specs but nothing too bad.

Earlier today I woke my laptop from sleep mode since I had been out a couple hours prior and noticed it was running unusually slow, I closed everything, hard powered down and left it for a bit hoping to return to it later, however, when i came back and powered up It was having some trouble booting, it tried repairing itself but every time it automatically restarted i'd get the same screen. In recovery mode I tried to restore a backup from yesterday, restored fine, restarted, no luck... Tried following everything I could find online like uninstalling recent updates, going into cmd and running sfc /scannow, no luck either.

I didn't want to reset windows and lose my projects but when everything else failed I caved in, wiped the thing clean and it automatically restarted after completion, except now when I try booting up I get a "windows installation cannot proceed" error, tells me to click OK to restart the computer and restart the installation but when I press OK the same thing happens... I'm at a severe loss right now and have no clue what to do, I can't even load into the recovery screen anymore and my bios seems to have changed to the cpu bios or something.

Ekans2011

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My laptop has been playing up lately, games crashing, desktop wallpaper turning black occasionally and generally has been quite slow. I've had this laptop for just under a year and performance has been a slight issue compared to the specs but nothing too bad.

Earlier today I woke my laptop from sleep mode since I had been out a couple hours prior and noticed it was running unusually slow, I closed everything, hard powered down and left it for a bit hoping to return to it later, however, when i came back and powered up It was having some trouble booting, it tried repairing itself but every time it automatically restarted i'd get the same screen. In recovery mode I tried to restore a backup from yesterday, restored fine, restarted, no luck... Tried following everything I could find online like uninstalling recent updates, going into cmd and running sfc /scannow, no luck either.

I didn't want to reset windows and lose my projects but when everything else failed I caved in, wiped the thing clean and it automatically restarted after completion, except now when I try booting up I get a "windows installation cannot proceed" error, tells me to click OK to restart the computer and restart the installation but when I press OK the same thing happens... I'm at a severe loss right now and have no clue what to do, I can't even load into the recovery screen anymore and my bios seems to have changed to the cpu bios or something.
Hi, is this a PCS laptop? Can you post your full specs from the order page?

Monsoon360

Hi, is this a PCS laptop? Can you post your full specs from the order page?

Yes it is,
RTX 3070 ti
Intel i7-12700
2TB SSD
16GB RAM