Windy, innit?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Found it.

Nah, I think this is @TomBerry 's trampoline:

1645395308578.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I just had to go chasing one of my wheelie bins down the road as the wind was attempting to help it make a great escape.

He’s back in bin prison now and will be on restricted rations for a week… I run a tight ship.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Load of trees down on this end, my mate has three trampolines in his garden

Other than that no serious issues so far. This is a mental one though kept me up most of last night listening to it

Rakk

The Awesome
I was just talking to one of my work mates, apparently she had a trampoline land in her garden on friday, and had to go rescue a neighbours wheelie bin - she now however suspects that sorting out the trampoline is why she's now done her back in :(

We don't have wheelie bins (except garden waste ones - that not too many people have anyway cos they're not free) where I am so saw none going down the street :)

Wondering if I can hang some washing out later if it stays dry - my sheet and towels should dry very quickly - presuming I can secure them :)

Bigfoot

Grand Master
How you guys doing up there?

We had the new storm hit tonight and it's stronger than I'd been led to expect, not that I'd hugely concentrated on weather reports, but I thought this one was more hitting northern Ireland and Scotland.

We just had another outage for a few hours right in the middle of the Interstellar OST!!!
The last 3 storms have been to the south and west. Eunice only gave us snow. Arwen, Malik and Corrie were different matters.