Wireless keyboard / mouse recommendation

BeastyTW

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a wireless keyboard and mouse, as I prefer the declutter benefits, over the slight reduction (if even) in responsivity while gaming.

What puzzles me is that wireless gaming-quality sets or options are really limited, even though there are plenty of tests that aim to debunk the myth that they are inferior to wired options.

- The ones I do find online, are either mouse separate or keyboard separate - and not a set with a single dongle.
- Should I get a separate mouse+dongle / keyboard+dongle, or continue looking for a set that shares a single dongle.
- Am I making a huge mistake, and I'm being misled that the difference is negligible?
The budget is roughly up to 150 pounds for both

Will appreciate your opinions, and suggestions if you have any.

Thanks,
Beasty

steaky360

The Logitech G Lightspeed stuff is pretty good. I've got the G903 wireless mouse and its pretty flawless in my opinion, I'll be changing my keyboard for the G915 too but I've not needed to change my keyboard as of yet.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The Logitech G Lightspeed stuff is pretty good. I've got the G903 wireless mouse and its pretty flawless in my opinion, I'll be changing my keyboard for the G915 too but I've not needed to change my keyboard as of yet.
The bonus of the logitech stuff is you can use one receiver for multiple products I believe. When i last checked there were some performance bugs with mouse performance in doing so but that may .e resolved now?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
And just additionally. Wireless devices have come a very long way in the last couple of years and now are literally neck and neck with cabled performance on the high end models.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I've been looking at a Keychron for keyboards. But with so many different keyboards on the website, I'll need to do some research as to which one to buy.

Not sure about the mouse but @AgentCooper recommended me the Razer DeathAdder V2 when I was looking for a new mouse, so will probably buy one of those after my new pc arrives.

RichLan564

Bright Spark
I've been looking at a Keychron for keyboards. But with so many different keyboards on the website, I'll need to do some research as to which one to buy.

Not sure about the mouse but @AgentCooper recommended me the Razer DeathAdder V2 when I was looking for a new mouse, so will probably buy one of those after my new pc arrives.
K8 is the sensible option, especially if you want ISO UK layout, thinking of going this way myself, its actaully a bit cheaper to buy direct from the US than here.

Just be aware its Bluetooth though, i have seen some reviews say it sucks, some say its fine for gaming, but can just plug the cable in if required.

Last edited: