Wireless Keyboard & Mouse?

Vaio

Enthusiast
Are they a no go for shooters etc or would a normal person not really see any difference in terms of lag or response times?

I'm looking at this keyboard

My cheapy mechanical keyboard is still working, but RGB lighting has gone and it's actually more difficult to use at night without the use of a back lit keyboard.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Are they a no go for shooters etc or would a normal person not really see any difference in terms of lag or response times?

I'm looking at this keyboard

My cheapy mechanical keyboard is still working, but RGB lighting has gone and it's actually more difficult to use at night without the use of a back lit keyboard.
Nowadays decent wireless keyboards and mouse are just as responsive as wired.

The corsairs are superb as well although that model isn’t actually mechanical, they’re membrane switches.

Vaio

Enthusiast
Nowadays decent wireless keyboards and mouse are just as responsive as wired.

The corsairs are superb as well although that model isn’t actually mechanical, they’re membrane switches.

I'm assuming membrane switches look mechanical but are closer to a normal keyboard? or even a chic let style?

I guess 35hours using RBG and 175 hours with no lighting isn't great.. It would literally last about 10 days if you're playing MMORPG's

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm assuming membrane switches look mechanical but are closer to a normal keyboard? or even a chic let style?
Any non mechanical is scissor or membrane, almost all laptops are membrane and any basic keyboard. It’s not about looks, and key cap can be made to look however you want, it’s about the actuation and tactile feedback. Most gamers prefer mechanical as they’re more responsive and harder wearing.