Wireless Upgrade for Vortex III

Hey guys, I've had my Vortex III for a little over a year now - still working like a charm with very few problems!

However after moving, Virgin Media have given us a fancy new Super Hub 2.0 which outputs both 2.4ghz and 5ghz at the same time - we're living in an apartment block so there tends to be a fair amount of wireless congestion.

So, I would like to upgrade my wireless card (yes, I am familiar enough to replace and install it myself) but I can't decide which one I would/should replace it with.

I need a 5ghz compatible wireless card suitable for gaming and live streaming - currently using the Intel Centrino Wireless-N 135.

Suggest away!

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Exactly the same boat with exactly the same laptop with exactly the same router with exactly the same original wireless adapter. I went with the Ultimate N6300 which gives me consistent 125Mbps down speeds on my laptop wirelessly. That's the only one i have experience with though I assume the Killer cards are just as good. Either way, it's so satisfying to see your laptop get the fibre speeds you pay for wirelessly:)

No more need for ethernet cabling to trail across the floor when you want to download at max speeds!! :)